For more information about this policy or Toolbox Pro, contact
GST BOCES Computer Services
Bush Campus, Building #4
459 Philo Rd., Elmira, NY 14903
Voice: 607-795-5315 Email: email@example.com
Information Collection and Use
- Toolbox Pro and IDEAS collects personal information when you register for a Toolbox Pro account.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, official school email address, school district name, and school building name. Once you register with Toolbox Pro and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Toolbox Pro collects information about your logins and use of the software for diagnostic and auditing purposes.
- Toolbox Pro automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Toolbox Pro cookie information, times and dates, and the pages you request.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Toolbox Pro and IDEAS does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies except under the following circumstances:
- We respond to the user’s school district requests for data about logins, and software usage;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Toolbox Pro sets and accesses Toolbox Pro cookies on your computer. No personal information is stored in these cookies.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Toolbox Pro and IDEAS reserves the right to update this policy as necessary. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Toolbox Pro account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.